About David E. Sykes
David graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelor of Arts degree and from the University of Maryland School of Law with a Juris Doctor of Law degree.
David has lived in Jefferson County, Iowa for many years. He remains committed to his Fairfield community by currently serving as the chairman of the board of the Noah's Ark Animal Foundation, Inc. David is also the legal counsel to the Jefferson County Farmers and Neighbors, Inc. (JFAN).
Admitted to Practice in the following courts:
- Iowa District Courts
- The Federal District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- The Federal Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- The Federal Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- Maryland District & Appellate Courts
Member of the following professional organizations:
- Iowa Bar Association
- Past member of National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Past member of American Bar Association
- Past member of the Maryland Bar Association